Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Past week in short

Thurs: Grocery day
Friday: Wrote thank u's, exchanged a christmas present for a new MP3 player which I love!, drank the sparkling grape juice that we forgot to drink on New Years Eve.
Saturday: got really bored, girls got really bored, everyone went stir crazy, burned 9 months worth of pics onto CD's
Sunday: Went to church, then went to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra...pretty cool. Even better that our friends won the tickets so it was free for us!
Monday: Bunco and trying out new art supplies with the girls
Tuesday: Started babysitting a 3 month old neighbor. I'll do this on Tues/Thurs, till her mom finds a full time job and then she'll go into daycare.
Today: Library, Office Max, Target, and HEB

Also, my SIL reminded me that I haven't blogged about the 52 new foods project. For week one, we bought Mozzarella Fresca, which is the mozz in water type stuff. We made homemade pizza last night and used this new mozz and it was really good! The only thing I would change is adding WAY more....it's so much chewier and has a better flavor than the plain ol' shredded stuff. So, for week one, it was a success...we tried something new, and liked it! I'll try to keep a weekly post on what we eat...I'm still deciding on next weeks. Any ideas on a food item that's a little out there?

No comments: