Saturday, April 04, 2009
Dino Hunters
Yesterday we decided to explore a new area that we hadn't been to yet around here. We decided to walk a river bed that wasn't too full of water. The girls of course loved it. The riverbeds in this area are often completely stone. As we got further away from the starting point (further from the road where we parked) I looked down and noticed something that stood out from the rest of the unevenness of the rock. I called Shawn over and showed him what I believe to be a dinosaur track. There wasn't just one. There were several and they were in a patterned series as if something was walking. We were so excited....not sure if anyone had ever found this before! It was really cool!! Here are a few pictures from our find.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is absolutely facinating.
Papaw
Now Emma...did you do that?! Are you being extremely creative again!!! Love Mom
Post a Comment