Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

I loved the girls easter dresses this year. The colors were so pretty to me. I wish I could have found an adult version of one of these dresses. Oh well....we did a low key Easter this year with all the other stuff going on. We had left-over pizza from last night for lunch today and baskets that I somehow managed to cram full of stuff for $15 each! No egg hunt today since that would have made #3. The weather turned out beautiful so that was a nice little blessing!







3 comments:

gramme said...

I love their dresses and the family picture is great.

love

the campbell family said...

They look so beautiful, and grown. And I must say, for you not "matching" you matched pretty darn well. And I LOVE Shawn's tie. Love y'all!

Lauren Hope said...

you all look gorgeous. love thier dresses. beautiful but simple. cute colors! and i think you matched really well in an adult way.
love your hair. you look awesome.