Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fancy Elle's 5th Birthday

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Elle's 5th Bday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
What a memorable birthday this was. After seeing all the pictures tonite, it made it all worth all the work. I had a lot of fun planning this party, and it went off without a hitch! Elle and the other sweet girls looked adorable! I'm so excited that I get to raise daughters and do girly things like this! Elle will always be very special to me because she's my first! :)

4 comments:

Lauren Hope said...

you and your girl look awesome! love the party.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the little-growing- girl of one of my most favoritest people! :)

(sorry i'm so late...tax season! argh!)

Emily said...

Looks great. I know that Elle had a blast. Happy Birthday!!!

Lisa said...

How fun! I really love the cake...and you were looking pretty fancy yourself!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about the Fancy Party! How cute and what a deluxe cake! I have never seen a cake so special! You are so creative Emma...Love you bunches. Mom