Here's a list of what we did:
played outside
ate hotdogs and popsicles
watched bad storms and took pictures
went fishing
Went swimming
Went to the park and ate pizza
Fed ducks
Ate watermelon
Played Played and more Played!
We were all worn out by this morning. Then Laura and Hayden headed back to Tyler and we headed to a VBS workday. Now we are home and I'm downloading pictures, Shawn went fishing, Elle is having roomtime, and Ava is napping. Back to the regular program.


It wouldn't be a visit if we didn't feed the ducks.
The best part of the fishing trip, was when Laura fell in the water. I can only laugh because I've been there before! The kids didn't quite know what to make of this. Thanks for the laugh!















2 comments:
you girls are simply gorgeous. Glad you had some sister time this weekend too! :)
Great pictures! Loved the update.
Post a Comment