Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Egg Drop, and not the Soup

At school Friday, every class participated in the annual egg drop. A firetruck comes and they raise the ladder as high as it will go. Then they proceed to throw objects that the kids have constructed, from the top. The kids were all trying to make something that could hold an egg and sustain a fall from up high. Elle and Shawn worked on their contraption and I'm proud to say that the egg survived!, well, at least till Elle got home and then her and Shawn went across the street and smashed it in the field.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Pretty sure I did this same project senior year in physics. Only we could only use toothpicks and glue. Needless to say, my egg did not survive. Good job Elle (and Shawn).

gramme said...

Way to go Elle and Shawn. Who knows what the future may hold for you two. love

The Montandon's said...

I guess Elle could put all her eggs in one basket and do alright.