Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Pinkalicious Three Year Old

We had Ava's birthday this afternoon after church. I think it is the least amount I've planned ahead, the least amount spent, and the least stress and I'm pretty sure it was one of the best we've done! She said a few weeks ago that she wanted a pinkalicious party. If you don't have little girls, it's a book that most little girls love! She has said for months that all she wanted for her birthday was a sucker. My mom and dad were here to celebrate and we also invited our neighbors that have 2 little girls close to Ava and Elle's ages. We had Papa John's pizza and pinkalicious cupcakes with strawberry icecream. What a wonderful day. Ava brings such daily joy to our life and makes us laugh all the time! Happy 3rd Birthday!!!

2 comments:

gramme said...

Ava you had a great pink birthday. Did you save me a cupcake? love you

Lesley said...

Wow, good job on the cupcakes. I am never going to bring my kids to your kids' b-day parties because they will realize how little effort I will be putting in. Happy third birthday Ava!