Wednesday, November 18, 2009
4 months
I am four months preggie today. That translates to 18 weeks and 3 days pregnant...I think that sounds more substantial so that's what I'm going by. Most of the yucky symptoms are gone, thank goodness, but the back issues are still constant. I am learning to cut my to-do list in half right now and that's very hard for me. My brain wants to go go go, buy my back says no no no! Right now, food is a glorious daily event in my life. I love the smell, taste, sight, and anticipation of every future snack and meal during the day. Food tastes so good right now. Things I've eaten many times before all of the sudden are the best they've ever tasted. Now my job is to not let that go too far and gain too much too soon....so hard to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look so cute! I'm so glad you're feeling better and I can't wait to see y'all in person instead of just via the blog!
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment