Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Home Walkabout

Yesterday I decided to roam the house and take pictures of what I see on a daily basis, things that inspire me, and things that just caught my eye.

It is officially "winter." We turned on the heater yesterday morning. We were all freezing!

Four chairs in a row.

Don't think they make fold up chairs for baby, but they will be in my lap for a while anyway.


Our stairs on a daily basis.
Most of the time Shawn, me and Elle have a pair each and Ava has around four pairs sitting on the stairs.

Shoes that Elle has outgrown.
With every change of season comes the changes of the closets....a big task where I have to put up the old season of stuff and the stuff that doesn't fit, and pull out the new hand me downs.

Inside Ava's panty drawer.

I wouldn't expect anything less. She loves vehicles.

Loving this ornament.
This caught my eye yesterday at Hobby Lobby and all the ornaments were half off!


Loving this smell.

I have this bag opened up in my craft room and every time I go in there I get a strong smell of cinnamon and I love it!

Some little crafty things that will go on the invitation for December's bunco which I'm hosting. The theme is Sugar and Spice...all things peppermint and cinnamon.

1 comment:

the campbell family said...

The truck in the underwear drawer is hilarious! She and Riley might be soul mates :)