Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday Treasures


I didn't get up at 3 am or even 5 am on Friday. I got up after the sun and we took our time getting going. We went to Bath and Body after breakfast and got the one thing I look forward to every year. They only carry it for a few weeks and it sells out quickly. The Twisted Peppermint smell is my favorite one the store carries. As soon as we got home from Tyler today, I lit one of the candles up to make it smell even more homey. My whole house smells like peppermint and we all love it! Hope your Thanksgiving was great. We had a wonderful time in Tyler although we felt like even though we got to see everyone more than once, we didn't get to see anyone for too long at one time....maybe at Christmas. Enjoy the next few weeks of wonder and joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you like peppermint...what a surprise! Got updated on your blog but missed one thing I expected...ultra.....sound??????? Love, Mom