Friday, January 01, 2010

The last day of '09

I decided to do a scrapbook page about the last day of 2009. Here's the "bones" of that page:9 Blueberry muffins eaten for breakfast
80 minutes needed to finish putting up the trampoline
288 jumps on the trampoline
20 items returned

27 minutes in Claires
(the girls each got $5 from Grannie Caskey and I let them go to Claire's and pick out whatever they wanted for $5 or under)

6 pink hair extensions

5 dollars spent on pink fuzzy flip flops

12 dollars spent at Chick Fil A

6 people who played Marbles and Jokers

2 large cups of Coke

14 pictures taken to get this one good one

2 glasses of Sparkling Red Grapejuice
23 minutes past midnight before I went to bed
1 very blessed family of 4 1/2!

1 comment:

the campbell family said...

Love the pink hair extensions! Also, all the takes were worth the sparkler pic because it's excellent. We always toast the new year with sparkling grape juice as well, it's one of our fave traditions!