Elle got to go on her 1st major field trip this past Wednesday. The Kinders went to a local historic park that is also somewhat of a nature preserve. It's been around since the 1800's and we like to refer to it as our secret park. It's kind of off the beaten path and is absolutely beautiful. I know a few people that have gotten married there. It has a beautiful pecan orchard with huge trees in perfect rows and the greenest grass I've ever seen. Anyway, Shawn was fortunate enough to be able to go as an adult chaperon. I am so thankful he was able to go. Elle was super excited too. Here's a few pictures from the day. By the way, they picked that place to go because they've been learning about farming and wildlife and this was a great place to get some hands-on learning.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love Shawn more and more every time he does something with one of his girls :) And I love you too, I can't wait to see pics like this of you and Levi...in a few years. And Elle gets major props, I would NEVER in a million years touch any kind of snake, dead, alive, whatever. Or feed a donkey. Donkey's are mean. I know this from experience.
Post a Comment