Levi is 2 weeks old today. In fact 2 weeks ago at this time, I was getting prepped for an unscheduled C-section! These two weeks have been a blur of nursing, sleeping, and changing diapers and it has gone by in a flash! This week we took Levi back to his pedi for his heel prick on Tuesday. They weighed him also and I'm proud to say that at 12 days old, he was back to his birth weight. That is always such a relief to see that they are gaining weight! I went back to my dr. for my 2 week check up and am healing very well. I am cleared to drive again. I did realize though that I'm still taking a narcotic so I guess I shouldn't be driving. I am almost out of them though, so I guess I'm about to be done with them! I have already been out quite a few times this week to run small errands either with my mom or Shawn as my chauffeur. It has been nice to get back out into the busy moving world. My recovery this time has been SO.MUCH.BETTER. than the other two on so many levels. I'm not sure what to attribute it to, but it has been wonderful to feel quite normal. Here are a few pictures we took before heading to one of the dr. appointments this week.
I have about 1,000 pictures just like this. I get so excited at this point if he cracks a lid open. I rarely see his eyes and can't wait until he's a little more alert and responding to me in ways other than crying and trying to suck on anything that comes within 12 inches of his mouth! lol

2 comments:
Precious babies sleeping are the very best! I'm glad you're getting out and about too. When Jack was about 4 days old we went to CB's for lunch and it was the best burger EVER, I was that excited to be outta the house!
Love the pics!
Post a Comment