Friday, April 16, 2010

Precious Moments

Those precious moments figurines ain't got nothin on these moments that were captured in the hospital. I'm not sure that I've ever had pictures evoke such emotion in me...of course my hormones are wacky so that could be part of it, but I think the pictures capture things that words can't describe. Enjoy.
Probably my favorite picture of all...first glance.

In recovery and really getting to see him for the first time...I remember that I was mesmorized by him.



Nana bonding with Levi

Rare photo of Poppy holding a tiny baby :)

This photo wasn't doctored. The light just looked this way. I love love love this picture.


Notice the new addition to my necklace....the last addition!


Alittle high on drugs, alittle high on new baby love.


Daddy and son

Doing the mommy thing

3 comments:

Lesley said...

These are so sweet! Okay, in that first one his expression definitely looks like Ava. I love these pictures.

Leslie said...

These ARE precious...it just makes me so excited for my new little one, too!!! Blessings and hope you are recovering well...loving all of the posts!!!:)

the campbell family said...

So I love, love, love the first one of you and Levi, the two where each girl is kissing their baby brother, the one where Shawn is having a daddy-son moment, and the one where he's crying and it looks like you're about to scoop him up. I guess I mostly love them all!