Friday, September 24, 2010
It's a Sign
You know how you hear about those people who see Jesus' face in their pizza, or on one side of their grilled cheese sandwich? Well, I had a moment sort of like that about 5 minutes ago. See, I was feeling the need to munch, and had just gone to the store this morning to replenish all the necessities...you know like, eggs, bread, toilet paper, ice cream. Yes, ice cream. It is a necessity in our house, and specifically Blue Bell coffee ice cream. Anyway, I peeled off the lid and this is what I saw.
Okay so I did add the little slit for the second eye, but seriously, what can be better than opening a brand new carton of ice cream and having the happiest face you've ever seen smile back at you? It's a sign that I should get off the blog.....and go eat some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is a sign that you should share it with your smiley face family:)
Post a Comment