Today was a monumental day in my baby's life. Today he began the wonderful journey with his taste buds! We fed him his first taste of food (and I use that term lightly.)
Yes, I was truly as excited as my face looked. I can say that I've been very pleasantly surprised to realize that no matter how many children you have, it's just as exciting as it was with the first baby, when the others experiences their firsts!
Hmmmm...not sure...this is interesting....what should I do with it? (He smacked his lips together and made the cutest noise, yet kept a poker face for most of it.)
K, um, yeah, maybe not so much.
No really, I think I'm finished with whatever you just did to me. (Insert one gag here, and we're done!)So, Biggie Boy only ended up eating about a teaspoon worth of rice cereal and really I don't blame him. That stuff is nothing to get excited about, but I'm pretty sure it won't be long before he's gobbling up all kinds of things. I am so thrilled about the months to come. Every day is a new adventure and I'm so delighted to be the ringleader of each one!

2 comments:
he is so pretty! i love his hair, and his eyes, and his cheeks...ok i just love all of him! and who wants rice cereal? it's yucky :) give him a cheeseburger instead.
Love that baby! So cute with that stuff in his mouth! He looks like he has been sold out! Love, Mom
Post a Comment