Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Sloshes in Golashes
Dorky title, I know, but I couldn't stop myself. If you haven't heard from the 1 billion people on facebook that it's raining a lot here in central Texas, let me be the first to tell you....it's raining in central Texas. That in and of itself is pretty exciting, but this is some serious rain. It was bad enough that the entire school district canceled school because the buses were flooded as well as many of the roads around here. It seems that we are about extremes here. Either we are in extreme drought with constant burn bans, or we are flooding. I am a bit obsessed with seeing the after effects of an overabundance of rain so I was excited to get out this morning and check out all the creeks and drainage ditches. The girls were gung ho too and Levi, well, he just was happy to be alive :) Enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment