I finally did it! I got on the scales this morning and finally hit my prepregnancy weight!!! Woo hoo!!! I have really been working hard the last 2 1/2 months on the final 10 pounds and I've done it! Working out at a gym everyday has been incredibly difficult to squeeze into an already crazy afternoon, but now I can say I'm glad I did! My membership at the gym is up in 1 1/2 months so for that time my plan is to lose 5 more pounds so that my clothes are more loose on me. A special shout out to my husband who really helped cultivate my willpower by asking if I wanted donuts from the donut shop for breakfast, bringing me soda to show how much he loves me, eating my favorite icecream almost every night, and even last night, bringing home a bag of circus peanuts and then throwing them one by one at me. Great guy! He knows the way to my heart....unfortunately, he underestimated my willpower! ha ha! Here's my befores and after!
In labor in this picture!

3 comments:
Yay! Good for you. What an accomplishment!
Woohoo! I remember that wonderful feeling! And just think....you'll never have to lose baby weight ever again :)
Looking good Emma...and guess who found that 10 lbs!
Post a Comment