Friday, December 10, 2010
DIY Pretzels
Elle went on a playdate earlier this week and came home with a bag of homemade pretzels. They were delicious! The mom of her friend posted the recipe and I decided to try it today...they did NOT disappoint! They taste as good as the ones you get at the pretzel places in the mall! I was so excited to knock off those places because I LOVE their yummy pretzels and this has got to be much much cheaper. I'm going to take them to gamenite tonite and share the love. I will say, they are best straight out of the oven, but I'll just warm them back up tonite when we get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm so excited that you tried it! We made them again today -- just talking about it made me hungry for them again, and we were having friends over to share them with. :-) Fun!
Could you please let me have the recipe?! Sounds yummy!
Yum. Thanks for the link. This is what I will make for New Year's and/or Super Bowl this year. It would be best if I had a place to take them so I don't eat them all myself. :)
I literally printed off the recipe and started baking not but 5 minutes after reading this blog post! They didn't turn out just as I had hoped, but I blame the conversions I had to make with everything being so different here in MX. I also put sugar and cinnamon instead of pretzel salt and they turned out to be pretty delicious treats! Thanks for the post!
i love pretzels!!!
Post a Comment