Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Moments

I snapped these pictures this morning and they just capture so much more than words can explain. I love them :)

I love that he's looking at her while she's "reading" him a book :)

When you are 11 months old, joy is being able to pull up and then realizing that you are at eye level with the remote control!

6 comments:

Shawn said...

I love these pics, and I'm thankful you take so many!

Delores Northen said...

He really is growing fast isn't he? Thanks for the pics.

Bren and Jim said...

You should know that I have been keeping up with you and your amazing family via these wonderful posts for quite some time now and am thoroughly enjoying each and every one of them! I feel like I've had a nice visit with you with each post!! Thanks for sharing :) :) Hugs, Aunt Brenda

Jupers said...

Cute cute cute! love, Nan

Papaw said...

What cute pictures. I love the expressions on Levi's face.

Jupers said...

Slow him down..he is growing up too fast! He will be walking by the time I see him again! Nana