Levi received his first haircut today. I wanted to get him all spiffied up for his big day tomorrow. I contemplated taking him somewhere but was just too nervous plus I knew it would be way too expensive for what he needed done. So I did what I always do...googled it. I watched a video and looked at step-by-step instructions and felt confident enough to attempt it. Of course I wasn't really doing anything real advanced, but it was kind of high pressure to me! One mistake and it's in pictures for the rest of his life! Anyway, here's the pictures Shawn took. I think he looks MUCH better and is somehow even cuter than before!
Shaggy boy
He really didn't care at all that he was getting a haircut. As long as Shawn kept giving him his favorite snack, he was perfect!

This freaks me out. I went to take the "after" picture and without any prodding, this is the pose he struck. How in the world did he happen to do the thumbs up sign. Another child prodigy in the making...and with a nice free haircut to boot!
4 comments:
He's just so happy the Aggies won the National Championship! Gig 'em, Levi! And great job on the haircut. I've cut both Kellen's and Josh's hair for years and it saves a lot of time and money.
Cute guy in a cute haircut! Great job! I've done a few trims her and there, but mostly, for my boys, I just buzz it off. Much lower stress. Plus, I'm a big fan of the "Curious George" look on my boys -- makes it harder to be impatient with those little fuzzy heads. :-)
I cut Hop and Ricks hair until they started to school and Papaw said its time to go to the barber shop so that was it for moms hair cuts,but when I took them to the barber shop I sometime had to tell the barber to get it a little shorter.ha ha
Levi is truly amazing! Already, he is giving the Aggie thumbs-up sign! Now you don't have to worry where he will attend college. It's all set! WHOOP! Gig'em Aggies!
Post a Comment