According to an email I got yesterday, my baby is 51 weeks! I know exactly when his birthday is, but seeing that really makes it more real. In honor of the fact that he has one more week of his first year, I took some pictures yesterday to commemorate!

He is applauding himself because he grabbed that door thingy in front of him and made it make a loud funny noise. Yeah for Biggie!

He is lovin' him some Little House on the Prairie. We have finished the first 4 episodes of Season 1 and I've cried at some point in each episode. Shawn said yesterday that he thinks it's one of his most favorite shows ever now that we've started watching. If you need a family activity, this is a great one. We are talking about all kinds of things and really discussing Christian living with these!

Levi the Lacerater has officially begun the family tradition of wrestling with Daddy. This picture cracks me up!!!

He has just in the past few days become aware of his belly button and it's the cutest thing ever. I can almost swear that he tried to say "belly button" Wednesday night at church when I was changing him and said it. As soon as I said it, he said something back that sounded a lot like it!

Cheese! Here's a better picture of my hair and I'm liking it more now. Still not sure which direction I'll go when it needs a trim??? I'm posing in front of my newest painting. It's 3X4 feet and it's going over our bed. My dad painted it and last time I came down, I fell in love with it and he had no home for it so Voila! It's now at my house waiting on a frame! Oh and my dad will get a kick out of it when he sees this because I strategically placed my head right in front of two nudes in the painting:) lol
1 comment:
Emma, love the new do!!! Very cute on you.
Post a Comment