Monday, April 11, 2011

The Big Day Finally Arrived!

First, let me say this is my 800th post and wow! I still love blogging! Okay onto important matters. Friday was Levi's 1st birthday and subsequently his party. It was downright painful to pick out just a few pictures (there were almost 300!) that give my perspective of the day. It was wonderful! Everything went just as I hoped it would. Thank you so much to all the family and friends that took time out of your busy lives and spent money getting here, just to show how much you love us :) It truly was a day to celebrate!

The theme was alligators...why? Because I felt like it. I saw invites months and months ago that I liked and they had an alligator on them, so the rest was history!


Closer look at Levi's cupcake


His birthday banner. Took the longest of all three kids, but love it so much!!!


First, he started with a one finger touch---so gentle and unsure....



...this fairly quickly precipitated into this!


...and this,


and this, where he's admiring his work,


....and ended in this. Oh he did love his cupcake :)


Yes, I am one and I'll even show you with my short, chubby little finger.


The End.

5 comments:

Delores Northen said...

Happy Birthday Levi, Emma you are so wonderfully talented at that kind of thing. Thanks for the pics. Your children are so beautiful and handsome.

the campbell family said...

"Biggie Boy" is still my second most favorite little man in the whole world! He is so adorable, and I can't believe he's one :( I hope we'll get to see him again over the summer (and if we do I'll have a HUGE box of clothes for him, I never mailed them because I keep cleaning out Jack's drawers!)

emma said...

Marci, I hope to come to Tyler sometime soon for sure! My sister is due in August so I know I'm going to be in Tyler sometime around when he's born. I'm going to do newborn shots for her so I'll make sure I take a detour!

Jupers said...

Love it all again! Can't believe our little one is ONE! I am so blessed!

Faith said...

Adorable. :-) Happy birthday little guy!!