Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What it's like to be a Toddler.

This is how he holds his gun when he shoots us.
If this isn't the epitome of summer, I don't know what is.

All that playing makes for a good long nap...or two.

Checking out those noisy scary long neck things....better not come any closer.

And what in the world is this?....I dont want to touch it but mommy keeps telling me to.

Now that all these plastic things are out of here, it's perfect for me.

A sign that your son may be spending too much time with girls and not enough time with boys. :)


In the first video, he's in music class working on his harmonica skills. Video #2 is him practicing his jumping skills in P.E. And lastly, he's in public speaking 101 working on his preaching skills.







2 comments:

Lesley said...

LOVE the pictures and videos! They are all so cute! I think Levi has been taking jumping lessons from Ezra...he still won't let his feet leave the ground. Can't wait to see y'all!

Jupers said...

I think he said Ava did it!