The pirate
The cowgirl
The frenchman
Could they be any more adorable?
The youth group...in about 6 years! :)
I just love that Elle held her pumpkin with her hook!
All the parents watching and making sure the kids are picking the candy they coached them to pick.
Still holding the pumpkin with the hook.
This is our friend Allen....and this was his first time ever to trick or treat! What a privilege that we got to be a part of it. Also, this picture cracks me up. He took Levi for a while and helped him trick or treat and finally got a Twix...Levi doesn't look too excited. lol
A busy bee
The ladies

3 comments:
Allen looks like a 4th Montandon sibling.
Cute pictures!
Yes he does, I thought it was Shawn for a minute...all are cute as they can bee!!! So proud to have all my wonderful kids and Grandkids! Now I just wait for the 6th and who knows maybe more!
They all look great! I really miss them. :(
Post a Comment