Saturday, February 16, 2013

Post Valetine's Date Part 1

Yesterday Shawn planned a lunch date for us! And he knows just the type of thing I like. I'm not a woman who likes fine dining and fancy evenings...I like adrenaline and outdoors and all that stuff. I'm still a tomboy. So he told me that he had gotten a babysitter for Levi for lunch and took me out to one of our friend's land and we got to shoot ALL kinds of guns. They were so much fun. I could have stayed there all day and the only thing I regret is not bringing more targets...we shot those things to smithereens! Afterward we picked up Levi, got ourselves some fast food and headed home. It truly was my idea of a great date! For the gun enthusiasts here is a list of the guns I shot; a 30.30, 357, 12 gauge, a 22, a 30 aught 6, and a 9mm. A few of those guns were so powerful I thought they were going to shake some of my teeth loose!
 




This is the one we keep close by for intruders.....which I hope we never have because they won't survive this one.

Here's the tooth-rattler.

1 comment:

Jupers said...

Wow! Maybe I should have named you Annie...for you know Annie Oakley! I am glad you enjoy that sort of thing because even though I was a tomboy too I do not think I would like to shoot powerful guns! Bee Bee would be my style! By the way please be careful! Love, Mom