This was the first year I took photos. Elle was almost 5 and Ava was 2 years old and Levi was negative 14 months old. :)
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Valentine's Tree
As if five Christmas trees wasn't enough, let's add in a pink Valentine's tree. It's my newest decoration for Valentine's and I truly adore it. It's my favorite decoration...super cute and sentimental. And the cherry on top is that this tree was 70% off after Christmas!
This was the first year I took photos. Elle was almost 5 and Ava was 2 years old and Levi was negative 14 months old. :)
This was the first year I took photos. Elle was almost 5 and Ava was 2 years old and Levi was negative 14 months old. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is too funny, I was thinking about your Christmas tree "forest" just yesterday...and wondering if you also do a tree for Valentines. This post answered my question :)
Post a Comment