Before having children, I was always afraid of the idea of having daughters. I was/am such a tomboy that I worried about who would make their hair look cute and who would teach them to put on makeup. I never fixed my hair. EVER. A ponytail was as far as my ability went, and not very good at that. And makeup....I always thought makeup was something you use at Halloween. I truly can not tell you how to apply eye make up at all. But today, I can say with confidence that I can now give my daughters curly hair...something they desperately want! A friend from church let me borrow her set of hot rollers which I've never used before and I guess those things are fool-proof. It took me about 10 minutes to roll Ava's hair and then about 10 minutes to set and VOILA! She has big pretty curls and confidence to match. Excited that it worked!!! We'll see if it lasts longer than an hour....
Sunday, March 03, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Where did you find that beautiful little girl? I would keep her because she looks so sweet! If you do not want her I will take her!
Post a Comment