Another goal of ours for this summer was to finally begin reading the Little House on the Prairie Series...there's about 10 books in the series so it's a long term goal. We finally began a few weeks ago and I have tried to be diligent to read for at least 15 minutes a day to them. That is so hard to do when so much is always going on...making us all sit down and just read...but we have fallen into a routine with it and the girls now love that time we have, and I do too! This morning before worship we had about 15 minutes and everyone was at a point where they could sit and do nothing so we squeezed in a few pages of The Little House in the Big Woods. We are very close to finishing it and then we'll begin on book #2. I am loving doing this with the kids! I told them today that when all of them are older, our family is going to take a vacation and go see all the sights that are in the books and her old homes and such. Such an exciting thing to plan for one day down the road!
Sunday, June 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment