Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just for You

 Do I have your attention?

I care very much that you only eat things that taste good.  Because of that, and that alone, I made Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies the other night...you know....to test the recipe and see if it would be worth the effort for you.  And guess what....
 
In that same vein of caring about you and the taste of your food, I also decided to do something I've wanted to do for a long time....I bought the three major brands of chocolate chips and did a taste test with the family to see once and for all which chips I need to be monogamous with...and guess what?  It was a three way tie!  All three had unique flavors but none of us thought one was better than the other.  So, in the recipe above, I added a third of each of these brands to make a new mix!
 
Enjoy!

No comments: