Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Collage

We are about to be out of town for the weekend (at least until early early EARLY Sunday morning!)  We are headed to Lads to Leaders so I wanted to leave you with a nice little Easter collage of photos I found of me at Easter.  They are from left to right, me at ages 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and then the awkward years began at ages 13 and 14.  Parents, this is a public service announcement: A simple haircut can make or break your child's life.  Please cut responsibly. Do not give in if your child wants a haircut that you know will look HORRIBLE.(in my mom's defense, I think she thought I looked cute...sigh...moms.) So much could have gone right with this if only I had known ANY earthly way to fix my hair at all.  I definitely earned tough skin for wearing this cut for a few years.  Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Several observations:
Elle looks so much like you!
Your hair does or did hold curl!
You were so cute and very grown up 80's chic with that hair.

Jupers said...

Of course I think you were cute in every pic and I still like your haircut! I looked perfect on you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! I love my Emma!