Today we said Good Bye to our lovely Halloween decorations. It looks like someone robbed us now....the walls are bare and everything looks too uncluttered....won't be long till I begin with Christmas!
This, yes this, is our candy jar. I will most likely go through it when the kids go back to school and see about trading some of this in for $$. Yes, there is a dental office in town that will do that! It's pretty awesome!


We got a sweet Halloween card with a dollar each from Gramme today. The kids unanimously voted to pool their money to go to Cherry Berry. :) They also got a package from Nana and Poppy with fun witch noses, masks, socks, candy and other fun stuff. Shawn got some delicious coffee flavored Ghiradelli and I got some amazing orange chocolate truffles. SO GOOD!


Ava promptly pulled this shirt out this morning and asked to wear it. Halloween is officially over, so why not!


Speaking of Christmas, here's where some of the change is coming.....
More pictures to come as we get things settled.
We've been in this house a little over seven years so it was time for some changes!









1 comment:
Cant wait to see what you do to the house and loved the pics! So glad the package I sent got there on time! They look so cute in their noses and mask!
Post a Comment