Sunday, March 29, 2015

Get Out More

Here are some random pictures that have been taken lately.
We'll start with a picture of all the kiddos at church that are loosing teeth because they knocked them out or had to have them removed!  Good times...every time Levi falls now, all I say is "Do you still have all your teeth?"

Here was Levi dressed as a spy, I guess.  I think he's equipment was a little too heavy to be hanging on his shirt collar, but that's a problem you have when you have no pants on, and therefore no waistband to hang stuff on.

I am so very thankful for the wonderful Spring weather that it seems has been longer coming that most years!  We are getting outside as often as possible and getting our bare feet dirty and enjoying the warmth.  Here we are at one of our local parks and this picture is just beautiful, thanks to my friend Valerie and her artistic eye!

 On this same night at the park, we ran into other friends from church.  Her and I were dressed very much alike.  We both have on Life Is Good shirts: Mine says "Girls Night Out" with a girl in a tent under the stars and her's says "Happy Place" with a girl and a dog roasting marshmallows.

Friday, keeping with the "Get-Outside-Because-It's-Finally-Not-Wintery-Anymore" Theme, we headed to another local park to try our luck at crawdad fishing.  It was fun to watch the kids have fun.  We only caught 10 this time and decided to release them back and wait until we caught more to take them home! 


Later that night, Shawn found a little metal bucket/tub we had been using as a fairy garden in the backyard, filled it with some small pieces of wood and we had a little backyard campfire and roasted marshmallows.  It was perfect.  I can't wait to do that again.  It was just cool enough outside for the fire to feel so good.  I could have stayed out there for hours, but that fire was eating up the wood very fast....and the kids were ruining our quiet. 
Happy Spring to you!  Get out and soak up some Vitamin D!

No comments: