Our missionaries from India were in town this evening and were able to worship with us. They brought the customary clothing that a woman would wear in India (a punjabi) and allowed me to pick one to keep! Of course I picked a green one. Then I had to take a picture of me with our missionary's wife wearing our punjabis. It worked out perfectly that they brought these tonight, because although I liked the outfit I had picked to wear this evening, the capris were super tight on my stomach (it's been a long winter) and my cute necklace was itching me and as soon as I changed into the punjabi, I felt like I was in pajamas, and it was wonderful!
Every time that Ron preaches about the work in India, I'm ready to get right on a plane and head there...and then they remind me that it's sweltering hot there for most of the year and the food is pretty spicy....and I rethink the plan a little bit.


No comments:
Post a Comment