Monday, April 13, 2015

Double Time

This might be the last year that my oldest and youngest agree on the same venue for a birthday but I wouldn't be totally surprised if Elle was super happy with whatever Levi picked to do next year.  She still loves to play and have fun!  
We invited some friends from church to Mt. Playmore (this is the same place Ava went back in September for her birthday.)  It was super easy to plan and execute this party!  The entertainment was provided!  

Double wish making



We told the kids to get against this wall to take a picture and they happened to line up in almost perfect height order.  

Nana and Poppy came too!

We have an 11, 8 and 5 year old now!

Buds

Since we weren't able to take Levi out to eat on his birthday, we took him after his party and this was his choice.  HALLELUJAH!

I am very fond of the fact that they serve cotton candy here.

This is why I love Golden Corral in all of it's gluttonous glory.  This was my dessert plate and it was so good.

No comments: