So this is our official Easter picture for 2015. I have on pajamas and Levi has on a Santa shirt. The girls are wearing dresses they already had. This isn't exactly what I had planned for Easter Sunday. But, Levi got sick over the weekend with high fever and a bad cough so he and I stayed home from church. We will try again next Sunday for our nice new outfits and hope for better health. We were still able to do all of our other traditions...but this is definitely the only time I've ever posed for our Easter picture in my PJ's.
When the girls came home from church, the Easter Bunny had hidden their baskets all over the house. They had a very hard time finding them, as it should be. They didn't leave the EB a carrot this year, so EB made it hard for them to find their baskets. Ava found hers first.
Then Levi (with a little help) found his.
And finally, Elle found hers.
One of the fun things in their baskets.
Then it was time for an indoor easter egg hunt since it was wet and rainy outside. Shawn and I did a pretty good job of hiding eggs, if I do say so myself. We hid about 75 eggs and surprisingly, each child found about 25 eggs each.
Levi found the special egg that had a dollar in it!
It wasn't exactly the Easter I had envisioned, but I have learned over the years to expect the unexpected and be flexible! Hopefully Levi is feeling better quickly....since his birthday is in two days!









1 comment:
Sweet pics of the real Easter! Love the girls dresses and your trousers!
Post a Comment