Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Taking Off

Tuesday of Spring Break we did all kinds of piddly things that I'd been wanting to do and had stored away for when the kids were home.  We spent time playing in the front yard, making crafts, eating a picnic lunch, reading books together and after dinner last night, we headed to the park to fly some airplanes I'd been holding onto for a day just like yesterday!  The weather was SPLENDID to put it mildly.  Pun intended.  We even found a boomerang stuck in a tree just as everyone was getting bored with the planes and threw that for a while.  I called it the macheterang because it actually DID come back to us and looked like it was going to chop our heads off every single time.




After the park, we headed on a random drive through the country and found a few new pretty places.  Last, we headed to DQ for FREE icecream cones....I have no idea why but DQ was giving away free cones all day yesterday... and I don't EVER pass up free icecream.

No comments: