Monday, January 02, 2017

Christmas Eve and Morning!

Christmas Eve was pretty low key this year and it actually worked well for us.  We put out chocolate covered cherries for Santa this year, because that's what I did growing up...and it didn't require any baking!

Sunday morning arrived early!  The kids moved the moose one last time!

I always love this picture.  It's there first look at what Santa left for them!

Shawn and I always do something DIY for the kids as our gift to them.  This year we made them marshmallow shooters.  If you come over and see lots of mini marshmallows in every nook and cranny, there's the reason.

Shawn got a new toy too!

Everyone loves time for stockings!



As soon as we finished looking at everything, we ate breakfast and headed to church!  After that we went to DQ for lunch.  This was a mistake.  It was gross but I was thankful for DQ being open so I didn't have to figure out lunch.  Then we headed to Tyler!!!

No comments: