All three sets of grandparents and all but 2 cousins were in Tyler this year for Christmas! My kids love gifts....but they REALLY love time with their cousins and grandparents! We started at Gramme's house. There were hours of laughing and pretending going on!
Elle and Riley found a little space to get away from all the other kids....the back of Gramme's car.
Next we headed to my parents house. I think my mom's stockings are officially world famous. I love them!
We haven't taken a picture together in years!
All the cousins together!!! I love how this picture turned out!
Levi making a face while Grayson took a picture with his new camera.
We also got to spend time with Paul and Carolyn who had JUST gotten back from Hawaii!
The kids did HILARIOUS things to Paul and Carolyn. It was .....amazing.
It started innocently with Ava wanting to play beauty shop with Paul.
Then she and the other kids got into Carolyn's make and gave almost everyone a makeover. Paul and Carolyn were VERY good sports to let them do all kinds of stuff to them.
Then things just got plain weird.
We took Riley with us after we left and did a little after Christmas shopping. I love watching these two girls together.
We had a wonderful time in Tyler and only wish we could have stayed longer!



















No comments:
Post a Comment