Monday, January 02, 2017

New Year, Old Year Posts

There was no, I mean NO time for me to edit and post photos from all the things we were part of in December.  It was like waves on the beach...those events just kept coming one right after another!  So, I've finally crawled up on the beach and didn't drown which means I can now process all of those waves!  Let's start with the MASH event we hosted that I titled "Gingerbread Extravaganza!"

We sent all the adults all over the city searching for parts to a gingerbread man.  While they were gone, we did crafts and made cookies with all their kids!




After giving awards for 1st place in the scavenger hunt and happily returning each child to his/her parent, we ate some yummy finger foods.
Later, we got into teams and made gingerbread houses.  There was lots of candy ingested during this portion of the night.

The winner of the competition!!!  (Not ours by the way!)

Here's our team and our gingerbread house.  And yes, that's me in the gingerbread girl costume.  :)

For dessert I made gingerbread cupcakes and finally got to use some of the many many different Christmas sprinkle options I had in my cabinet!

This MASH event was EXHAUSTING to plan, but was so worth it!  It turned out so good and everyone seemed to have such a great time!

No comments: