Thursday, August 16, 2018

Let's talk about the "S" word

School....it's that time.  Summer went by FAST this year....so fast.  And somehow I found myself setting my alarm last night, for the first time in 2 1/2 months for 6:30something this morning.  It was sad...and a little exciting.

Earlier this week we visited all three campuses to walk the halls and meet some teachers!


We walked the halls with Elle and I swear I walked about 2 miles just finding all of her classes!

Then this morning, we all woke up way earlier than normal and put on new clothes and headed to the first day of 3rd grade, 6th grade (MIDDLE school!) and 9th grade (HIGH school!)



The day went so well for all of them!  Everyone was happy and didn't really have anything negative to talk about!  I spent the whole day praying for each of them.  Two of them started new schools today so I was a little nervous all day.  I am so thankful this day is over and excited that they had such success today!  I have 1st day interviews to post but Elle's was something like 12 minutes long so I have to wait to upload hers because Vimeo only allows so much space per week and she exceeds that. Ha!

No comments: