Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Sweet 16 at Camp Blue Haven

This was year #16 and it was truly a Sweet 16!  I will attempt to contain the awesomeness that was our 16th year, in 16 pictures.....here goes!

The best our family looks..on the middle Sunday right after worship.

Elle learning to lead in girls morning devo.

The teachers, nurse and cooks for 4th session.

Twins day....we lost because we weren't technically twins....first time that's been an issue...feeling a little bitter still.  No cookies for those judges.


The 2 week family reunion :)

Our class....we loved them dearly!

Our group from church.....3 of these kids were baptized and became Christians while at camp this year.  It was awesome!

Silly songs outfits

Our *new* home.  We stayed in the end room of this cabin.  It was a big change for us.  We had been in the last room for around 8 years so this was hard, but ended up being WONDERFUL!  This is the original room we stayed in 16 years ago!  We hope this is our last move!

Talked about God with teens...I love doing this!

Shawn and I watching the sunset and goofing off with our class on top of Johnson's Mesa during cookout night.

Circus Day

The Bad Habitz; Year 1  We performed during the staff talent show and I don't want to brag...but we were pretty awesome. lol

Banquet night...cutest decorations EVER!

Last night of camp, at Crowe's Roost, and Shawn was the last speaker!
Many prayers were answered this year at camp.  It was truly a sweet 16th!

No comments: