Tuesday, August 15, 2006

8 months pregnant


Here's me at 8 months which equals 35 weeks. For those of you who are mathematically deficent, that means 5 more weeks. I need help....please vote through comments on whether you think I should have a scheduled C-section (it would be around Sept 12) or wait for labor and/or 41 weeks for a C-section which would be no later than around Sept 26. Remember that I can't have any type of drug to help contractions along so if I went into labor by myself, I would have to progress and all without the pitocin or anything like that. I'm still feeling pretty good right now. I get tired quite quickly but I've also had a lot of activity the last few days! I have an appt in the morning for a reg. checkup. I'm not sleeping great but it isn't horrible either. I just have no energy especially to care for Elle right now...poor baby :(

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

C-Section!!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the room is soooo cute! Good job!Mom

Anonymous said...

I think we could vote all we wanted but it would be silly for naybody but you and shawn to make that decision. love yall

Anonymous said...

"naybody" is the cool new way i say anybody.

Lesley said...

With your low threshold for pain go with the C-section. :)

Lesley said...

That last comment was a joke by the way...kinda.

Emily said...

After much thought since our conversation last night I agree with Chad. It is your body, your child and your decision. However, I know how ready that you for Ava to arrive with it being so hot and pregnant. Not too fun, so have a C-section.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, your decision and Shawn's but it is nice to have it all planned out. love you

Anonymous said...

you are awesome!! look great, nursury looks wonderful! speaking of overdue - I AM writing you w/ updates tom.!!! miss you!!!

oh - i've never had the pain of a child, as you know - but w/ the heat and tiredness, i'd go w/ c-section...of course, your choice though