Thursday, August 24, 2006

Elmo's a Christian


I have 2 funny stories from life with Elle in the past few days. First, Shawn told me the other night that Elle was "fwiming" in the tub the other night and had her bath-time Elmo in there with her. Well, all of the sudden she took Elmo and mumbled something and pushed him under the water. Then she looked at Shawn and said "Elmo baptized." She was quite proud that she had baptized him so just in case you wanted to know, he is now a Christian!
Another funny story from last night: Elle had just finished brushing her teeth and she came running into the living room to do the usual routine. She gets about an inch from my nose, opens her mouth real wide and blows her breath in my face, so I can smell how great her breath is. So, she did her normal thing, but then lifted my shirt, and blew directly into my belly button, so Ava could smell her breath too. I laughed until I had contractions! It was so funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO funny...but she is your child, so what else would she be?? :) I miss you so much!

Emily said...

That is so funny I laughed out loud. Elle what a character. I can't wait until her and Riley are together again. They could cause some serious trouble. Don't you just love the way they think. (most of the time anyway)

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much they can learn at their age and remember. Hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

congrats go to elmo....
:)