Monday, August 28, 2006

It's Official!

Okay went to the dr. this morning. She had me scheduled for a C-section on Sept 11 and I said absolutely not! So I am officially scheduled for Wednesday, September 13th and I have to be at the hospital at 6 a.m.! MAN THAT IS EARLY! But, it's better than laboring all night and the next day just to have a C-section! So that means I have 16 days (or less :) until Ava will make her debut! I am all about visitors at the hospital so if you are in the area come by and visit. I'll be at the hospital in Greenville and I'll probably have to stay about 4 days which means I'll probably go home sometime on Sat. I am REALLY excited that a date has been set :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan. September 13. She will be born on Uncle Dudley's birthday. I can't wait to see Elle's eyes when she sees her baby Ava.

Emily said...

I am glad that it all worked out and she will arrive on the 13th like you had hoped. We are all excited.

Anonymous said...

Yea, more babies! Like I said, all you pregnant women ALMOST make me want to have another. Maybe in about 4 years?!? We'll be there at hospital with bells on. Not really, but you catch my drift.

The Tillery's said...

That is so awesome that you get the date you wanted!!!I can't wait to see what she looks like! Congrats...

Lesley said...

I can't believe Ava will be here in just a couple weeks. I wish we could be there like we were with Elle. They always look different in person than they do in pictures. We can't wait to see pictures of her though.