Sunday, August 20, 2006

Pictures of our newest baby

Mommy's got a brand new car!

Look how much room between the front and back seat!

Us at the Honda place having just bought the Element. They take a picture of anyone who buys a car, then put that picture in 8X10 size on a calendar and mail it to the buyers. How nice!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Joey and I are feeling a little left out. So, Joey is thinking about trading in the truck for an Element.

Lesley said...

Hey, good idea Joey. Chad and I approve. From our extensive experience with the Element (three weeks), we think you will like it. Budget a little more money for gas, though...it will take up more than the Focus did.

Lesley said...

The last part of that comment was for you, Shawn and Emma.

Anonymous said...

i guess it looks ok for a silver one. i suppose not every man can look as good as me in a flashy orange box.

Anonymous said...

Way to go. Now we are a Honda family. I love it. How cool.
Congratulations.

Lesley said...

You should have asked them to knock $1000 off the price in exchange for not going to the trouble of making a personalized calendar for you.

emma said...

If I thought they would, I would have asked them too! Actually they also bought us lunch while we were there and gave us 2 bottles of water and offered us breakfast. Maybe that would have knocked off another $1,000???

Anonymous said...

wow...yay for new car that has alot of good features. it looks like a box..but hey ;-) j/k its cool.

Lesley said...

Hey, when you think about it, offering you food is a really good idea. There were a couple places where we probably would have been a lot more likely to buy a car had we not been getting headaches from hunger after the first few hours of being there...it made us just want to leave, and we did.

Lesley said...

By the way, get comprehensive insurance. In the three weeks since we bought our car I have gotten two chips in the glass, and our insurance is covering it. Last time I had a glass issue I hadn't taken a close look at our insurance policy and our deductible (had we gone through our insurance) would have been $1000 to replace the glass! Needless to say we just paid for it out of our own pocket.

The Montandon's said...

I'm glad y'all are now in your own Element. I'm happy for both you and Emma and for Chad and Lesley.
Love