| Here's a short clip of Elle jumping on the trampoline today. Thanks goes out to cousin Riley for helping Elle overcome her fear of jumping by herself! Also when she is picking something up off the trampoline, it's "Barbie" and then when she's throwing something off, that's Barbie too. Funny girl! | |
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Jumping on the Trampoline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So fun watching kids pretend. We are glad that Riley could help Elle over come her fear of the trampoline.
I didn't even know y'all had a trampoline. I had seen pictures of it before but I guess I thought you were elsewhere. All I can see is a white box. I'll try looking at it again later or on a different computer.
i looooove the video!! soo funny a/b the barbie thing! i can hear her say "let me pick you up barbie" hehe
yes, we actually got the trampoline for free! Our good friends were ready to get rid of it and I've always wanted a trampoline so there ya go!
Post a Comment