Thursday, November 02, 2006

My beautiful girls

Ava wanted to be a witch but we already had the cowgirl costume.
Trying out the camera on my "model" and she really thought she was!
My two sweet girls
I took these shots with my new camera. I think they do a better job of capturing the true color and all of the girls.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. I love them. I love the one of Elle modeling. You wonder what she was thinking and then of her on the floor with Ava. Good Job in capturing the moment.

The Montandon's said...

You have beautiful subjects to capture.

Lesley said...

I remember a picture of Elle's side profile like that when she was much younger. I think it was in black and white, and I think she was wearing a hat. Does that ring a bell?