Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Nap Mutany

Ava has had a bad day so far. She has "taken" 3 naps today...one lasting 45 minutes, one lasting another maybe 45 minutes and the third lasting 15 minutes. That would be fine if I had nothing else to do during the day and had no problem caring for a majorly cranky baby. BUT I am not fond of cranky babies or getting nothing else done. Many of you may think, wow! that's some great naps...but at my house babies naps last at least an hour and usually 1 1/2 hours no problem. So what's the deal with her today? Let's just hope this is a one day thing and that tomorrow will be better. But, probably not...tomorrow is Ava's dr. appt and 2 month shots. Should be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mutany on the Nappy! Ha Sorry you had a busy day...so did I and I did not get a nap either! I love the pictures. Mom (NaNa)

Lesley said...

I guess Ava would disagree with you. In HER house naps don't last an hour to an hour and a half.