Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Anyone else?
I've been trying to post a video of Elle(it's pretty funny :) from Google for the past few days and I can't get it to do it. I have uploaded it to Google but then it won't post it to my blog. Anyone else having this problem? I know Lesley said she was having some issues and so have a few others. Anyone know what's going on? I sent an email to Google about the problem and am just waiting for a reply. Technology can be so frustrating and so wonderful all in the same hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It never works right for me so I have to embed it in my blog instead of letting them post it. I just did it and it worked that way.
thanks emily. It took about 15 tries but it finally imbedded! :)
Post a Comment